- Safe and clear Access to the Solar Site will be provided by Client.
- Any Material if required will cost additional
- The above prices are only for services only.
- 2 Breakdown visits will be free per year. Others will be chargeable at Rs. 2000 per visit per day per person.
- For Sites out of Haryana, additional charges for Travel and other Logistics will be extra as per Location.
Covered in AMC:
1. Four Regular/Complementary Services will be provided.
2. Solar Panels internal/External Cleaning of the system.
3. Any type of Complaint will be attended in 24 to 72 working hours.
Not Covered in AMC
1. Breakable or any damage due to natural disasters does not cover in AMC.
2. Shifting of the system or complaint raised without any technical issue will be chargeable.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Period of Contract: The contract is valid for Annualy from the date of signing of memorandum of
understanding (MOU) on AMC. This may be renewed annualy subject to rendering of satisfactory
service & fulfilling the term & conditions.
2. Payment Term: For all AMC, payment will be made as described in quotation.
3. Maintenance of Parts: Maintenance of the Solar PV Power System includes module cleaning,
Structure painting at rusting areas, Inverter testing, and connection testing however Replacement of Solar
PV plant material Solar PV plant material and some consumable items are not covered under AMC. However
the servicing agency may provide such components and the price may be fixed at the time of signing of AMC.
4. Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing
5. Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the travelling cost within 50 Km from operational office for
rendering service throughout the quarterly period for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
Travelling cost will be extra if plant is out of 50 Km from operational office.
6. GST: The AMC cost excludes GST. It will be charged at extra at actual. (18%)
7. Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer.
However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours and even on
Holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all cases by the
8. Final Authority: The final authority for payments will be Head of the Organization offering the AMC.